One of Green Field Marketing’s core values is sustainability. We view this not just as a corporate responsibility, but also as a personal obligation undertaken by all employees.
We commit to sustainability being an ongoing focus, and will continue to look at how else we can improve through new technologies and understanding.
Green Field Marketing will also aim to drive sustainability through our suppliers, clients and candidates alike, with a view to making an impact at a local and international level.
Steps taken to date include:
- Green Field Marketing will offset our total carbon footprint on an annual basis through the planting of trees via Ecologi. – https://ecologi.com/greenfieldmarketing
- We are extremely proud to be one of the first companies in Northern Ireland to move Field Sales Reps into pure electric vehicles. Not only does this immediately cut carbon emissions, but it also gives these staff members the education and tools required at home for ongoing sustainability.
- Green Field Marketing continue to use paper-free practices where possible, including digital briefing docs, payslips and invoicing, as well as all candidate information being gathered online.
- Office working practices encourage a mix of home and on-site working. This not just saves on carbon emissions on the commute to work, but also ensures we continue to support employee mental health. When coming to the office, public transport is also encouraged.
- In 2021, Green Field Marketing moved from our own dedicated office space into shared office space in River House in Belfast’s city centre. The corporate social responsibility policy and ethos of these offices, made this a natural fit when looking at sustainable working practices. – https://workclockwise.co.uk/corporate-social-responsibility/